Huck & CHuck @ Nats

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Huck & CHuck @ Nats
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:28:54 -0700
We have learned that Mike Bear and Bear Productions is the exclusive
vendor of apparel at the Solo II Nats.  This means that we can't
publicly display Huck & CHuck apparel at the GEEZ booth on Vendor's Row.

Bear has paid for the right, and we'll certainly respect that!  I've
been told however, that for the ultra low-profile, non-profit, Huck &
CHuck stuff that we did last year, nobody was too concerned, and that
will probably remain the same this year.  In other words, we can make
private sales amongst us Team.Netters, just fine, but we can't display
the wares as we had originally hoped.

So for now, let's consider it to be like previous years...it's best to
put in your order in advance, both to help us predict volume, and to
make the most economical purchase we can, and to assure that we aren't
running afoul of Bear's territory.  We'll deliver product to you at
nats, or ship if you prefer.  If you haven't made a purchase prior to
nats, and you happen to bump into me or CHuck, well, let's play that
part by ear.

Huck