Tires and wheels for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, neon@iastate.edu
Subject: Tires and wheels for sale
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:20:04 CDT
I hate to part with them, but some cash would make it easier to get things
I want more (thanks to some of you on the autox list, you know who you
are!), so on the block they go!

4) 195-60-14 BFG Comp T/A R1 mounted and balanced on 14x5.5" steel stock
neon 5x100 wheels.  The wheels are in excellent condition, new take-offs,
used very little for autocross.  The tires are shaved and used, but still
have most of their shaved life left.  $180.

I have two more R1s, same as above, unmounted, for $25 each.

I have one more R1 that has unequal wear on one side.  It works fine as a
rear tire, or maybe real good on an oval track, $10 and its yours.

4) 185-65-14 Hakkapeliitta 10 snow tires mounted and balanced on 14x6" steel
wheels.  The wheels are new minivan take-offs with the same 5x100 bolt
pattern and 40mm offset as the stock neon alloy wheel.  The tires have a lot
of tread.  $180.

I can dismount the tires and sell them and the wheels separately, 4 for
$100.  All of the tires have been stored in bags and treated with Formula V
to keep them in top condition.

20) Mopar steel lug nuts for the above.    These are not the pretty chrome
nuts, and they don't have piggyback threads for those plastic lug nuts
some wheel covers use, they're the plain steel ones.  Very good condition.
Retail is $3 each, wholesale $2.40 each, I'll sell for $1 each ($20/set).

4) Mopar hubcaps for the above.  "Stout Spoke" style as seen on some Chrysler
minivans.  IMHO these look good on the neon.  $way-too-much each from the
dealer, $35 each from a junkyard, I'll sell for $70 for the set of four.

Please note that the buyer pays shipping.
Thanks for your time!
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS