Re: What is a "Super Solo"?

To: Bruce Wentzel <greendot@excelonline.com>
Subject: Re: What is a "Super Solo"?
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:07:02 -0400 (EDT)
> Extra bonus for the name of the owner.

Bill Johnson!

It may have been "privately owned," but it was SCCA-sanctioned even then.

And he told me once, he got the idea from my Mirror Khana, although he went
to side-by-side mirror-image courses instead of my full-loop course concept.

I know of at least two, may be three, Mirror Khana clones happening this year.
The two fur sure both also have some very clever variations by their
organizers (NOPI Nationals and Wichikhana).

Mirror Khana, as the world by now knows, ran number XXV this year.

--Rocky