Re: [Re: [new to the list...]

To: cmack@WPI.EDU
Subject: Re: [Re: [new to the list...]
From: Lonnie Heston <lhheston@netscape.net>
Date: 29 Jul 99 12:30:07 CDT
Although new at autox I have put brake pads/shoes on cars for (mumble-mumble)
years and a wide variety of cars.  I have always tried to drive them gently
the first 100 miles of city type driving, avoid panic stops if possible.
After that enough wear has taken place they can be hit hard without a
problem.

ymmv

Lonnie
Lhheston@netscape.net