Kumho on Vette's Air Pressures ...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho on Vette's Air Pressures ...
From: WHEELSPNR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:30:07 EDT
('95 Vette Convertible)

Have used 36 F, 34 R pressures running on sealed asphalt .. will no excessive
sidewall scrubbing ... handling is good ..

My questions:
1.  what's the consenus on using these air pressures on asphalt ?  am I
leaving time on the course with too much \ too little a.p. ?
2.  when running on grippy concrete ( airport runway), should pressures be
higher or lower ?
I know it's an individual thing ... etc ... but would sure like some general
guidelines.. will higher tire pressures allow me to run faster ???  COMMENTS
PLEASE !

JC