Crown new and improved site update

To: autox@autox.team.net, dbarry@primary.net, AS97MARK@aol.com,
Subject: Crown new and improved site update
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:46:35 EDT
Hello everyone,

        Have I got some great news for the Crown sites to our following
events.  I have just gotten word that our August 15th event will be held at
The Woodlands. The September 5th event will also be at the Woodlands.  This
means that the Crown Club will not be at Kemper any more this year except for
maybe the KC Championships.

Hope this helps everyone in making the decision on which events to attend.
so, for all that this goes to here is the updated event Schedule and sites
for the KC area including Topeka.

August 1st - KC Region - Kemper
August 7-8 - Topeka, Solotime Middiv.  Forbes Field.  August 31st deadline
August 15th - Crown - Woodlands
August 22nd - KS Region - Seaman High School
August 29th - CO Event Crown and KS Region - Arrowhead
September 5th - Crown - Woodlands
September 11-12 - KS Region Nationals Warmup
September 14-17 - Solo II Nationals - Forbes Field Topeka
September 26th - KC Region TBA
October 2-3 - Fourth Annual KC Championships - Crown and KC Region

Kemper
October 10th - KS Region - TBA
October 24th - Crown - Sandstone
October 31st - KC Region Halloweenie - Sandstone or Woodlands

Hope this helps all

Paul Poore
Secretary
Crown Autocross Club