Re: Seattle Pro Results (partial)

To: Mtnman3620@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seattle Pro Results (partial)
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:26:01 +0100
> Curious to me is the absence of Eclipses and Talons...They must not be liked
> out on the left coast...  =^)

In local SCCA events there are two ESP class Talon drivers who are
doing pretty well. One of them competed in the NT the week before.
None this week.

Some folks from out of state came in for both events and gave us
(ESP class) a case of whoop ass.<s> I limped out of the ProSolo
event with a $50 Kumho contingency (after spending MUCH more
than that trying to catch up this week with those "foreigners"<s>).
Jeff Winchell
http://PonyCar.Net