Seattle Pro Results (partial)

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seattle Pro Results (partial)
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 21:37:14 -0000
I don't have all the info, but thought I'd give you a little
information......

P1 - Don't know, but obviously it's either Craig Nagler or Mark Schuler
P2 - Tom Berry, Eric Strelnieks
P3 - Dave Schotz
P4 - Joe Goeke, Bill Buetow, Rob Luis
P5 - Kevin McCormick, Alan Dahl
P6 - Ron Bauer, David Fauth, Bob Endicott, Stacy Molleker

PL - Sorry, don't know this one.

SS - Jason Isley, Tom Kotzian, Jerry Hodge
AS - Leeds Gulick
BS - Peter Raymond (by a ton)
CS - Glen Hernandez (now with a broken transaxle....)
DS - Tim Werner (bumped from HS)
GS - Annie Gill, Barbara Leroy-Boehme, Jerry Lee
ASP - Randy Wells, Doug Hebenthal
BSP - Brandon Young, LJ Moffet
CSP - Chris Grivas, Grady Wood
DSP - Bob Forsberg, Kimball Ayer
ESP - Jason Schurter (?), Joel Schotz
F125 - Raman Sarin

L1 - Cyndi Bell, Tristan Kotzian
L2 - Jodi Fordahl, Carmen Young (?)

The course is a very challenging one with some VERY technical sections and
only a couple of places to really get on the power.  Almost everyone has had
more than one dirty run, with some classes still having people without a
clean run on one or both sides.  The times are in the 38-40 second range per
side, and includes a crossover!  A fun course, but a couple of spots are not
pleasant!

I'll try to report the final standings tomorrow night.  Weather looks to be
better tomorrow, with a high around 72 and partly cloudy.  We had a heavy
mist/light rain for about 1/2 hour, but it never really made a difference on
times.  Additionally, not many people were able to speed up this afternoon
(myself included,) even though it warmed up to about 70.

Ron Bauer
'98 Acura Integra Type R - P6