Re: Lots of stuff for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <spitlist@gte.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Lots of stuff for sale
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 15:45:59 -0400
Forgot to mention I am in Hollywood (South) Florida.

Sorry

Jack

I have decided to reduce the number of projects in my life. A 2 year old,
70 hour work weeks and a less than smooth marriage  make for a stressed out
existence,
 I really thought I would be able to finish these, but every weekend there
is less and less time
and nights get shorter and shorter. So I want to sell the following as
a package only not split up. Please help, maybe some day I will have the
time again, just look like Fred Thomas :-)

1970 GT6+ BRG, needs some rust repair and paint
engine runs great, ALL new hydraulics paid $1300
new radiator, water pump $250
tranny might need some work
rebuilt heads (3 miles on them) paid $890
new carpets (not installed) $?
new rocker panels (not installed) $?
have new seat covers and door panels (black) (not installed)
frame is in great shape

1980 SPitfire Brown
cut out driver side floor and fitted new floor needs welding
2 or 3 rust spots on bonnet plus baseball sized ding in front
of bonnet
engine ran great when started the restoration
(2) factory hardtops
new seat covers and door panels not installed (beige)
have new clutch not installed
new top not installed
car is in very good shape
new rocker panels (not installed)

1974 SPitfire racer tub with rollbar
great frame
(2) rear ends with 1 driveshaft
1974 1500 engine not installed (turns and ran fine)
tranny
1 piece fiberglass front end
fiberglass rear quarters
has rust on floor with some perforation
4 5.0 steel spit wheels
4 4.5 steel wheels
manifold and carb off the 74
header
lots of miscellaneous spit parts, bumbers, master cyls, windshield
pedals, doors, door glass,
You can check out the Spit and the GT6 at
http://www.cocoinc.com/jack/cars.htm

$4000 for all (no trades please)
email me with questions, I'll update the list with a page just for this is
enough interest,
should be someone local, lots of stuff
If there is interest in my TR8 I will sell that too, it runs great, cold A/C
beautiful Signal Red paint (was
Brooklands Green) good interior, could use new carpetting (not torn just a
little worn) car is clean
R134,  tranny has new first gear, synchros and all new seals, all original
in the engine compartment
$6700

Jack