Re: still looking for 15X6 wheels

To: Hottvr@aol.com, Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com, johnlee@softdisk.com
Subject: Re: still looking for 15X6 wheels
From: "Tim Malzahn" <tmalzahn@tnmnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:57:29 -0500
Uh,

That would be an Integra GSR.

Oh, by the way, 225-50-15 Kumhos rub a LOT on the Integra.

Tim Malzahn
97 Integra GSR Sedan
(Using stock 15x6 mesh spoke wheels as race rims, bought 15x6 5 spoke optional
Acura rims (1998) from the Integra parts catalog for street. I got them for
$160 each. Expensive but they look nice.)

>>> <Hottvr@aol.com> 07/23/99 06:15PM >>>
In a message dated 7/23/99 3:20:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnlee@softdisk.com writes:

<<  After lots of research and groveling I still haven't found a relatively
 > cheap wheel for my 97 GSR.
 >  >>

I did'nt know that there was a G-Sports Racer? Is it powered by a weedeater
engine
or something?

Straighten me out on this one?

Mike B. TLS#1