tire changers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tire changers
From: Cheryl & Leland Burns <cmburns@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:42:42 -0500
Before the tire issue goes dry, who has a big opinion on affordable tire
changers? I found one for $50.00 which I'm sure is trash and needs
skipping over. I wondering if $300-400 will buy something
usable/keepable. At the Solotime divisional in Norman, Ok. (by the way,
great event and thank to all) I spotted a changer in a TLS trailer which
I thought might fit the bill. I wanted to ask about it but they were
gone quick after the final heat. (That's ok I didn't trophy either. 8^)
)

Leland Burns
MR2 CS