Regional Event @ Mineral Wells Sunday July 25

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Regional Event @ Mineral Wells Sunday July 25
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:43:58 -0400
Hi folks,

Just another shameless plug for a great regional event this weekend.  Texas
Region will host a pre Divisionals event at the Mineral Wells Air Park
Sunday, July 25th.  Many of us will arrive Saturday evening to set up and
mark the Divisional course and grid area, tear it down and build Sunday's
course.  This Sunday's course will resemble the Divisional course in some
ways, but it will NOT be the same course.  Anyone who wishes to join us
Saturday is welcome, and we will cook some burgers and hotdogs in the
evening, and maybe drink a brew or four...

Registration begins Sunday morning at 8AM and will close at 10AM.  Drivers'
meeting will take place at 10:30AM, and first car out at or before 11AM.
Each driver will get 4 runs at a 60 to 70 second (average) course, wide
enough to pick your own line, and fast enough to enjoy the ride.

If you need directions, please contact me and I will provide any additional
information you need.  I will be leaving here at 1PM Saturday afternoon, so
please contact me prior to that time.  You may telephone me at 972-315-1472.
If no answer, leave a message and I will call you back.  Hope to see many of
you there!

Phil Osborne
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"