None

To: autox@autox.team.net, jabberwalky13@hotmail.com
Subject: None
From: "Nathan Dyck" <nathan@mitsi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:28:52 -0500
Here is what I have found out:

-According to KYB, GAB is made by KYB.
-The AGX has only a one year warranty.
-Most of them are four way adjustable, not eight like the GAB
-Some of the AGX are strut inserts, and I believe most of the GAB's are the
entire strut assembly.

Check out their web site for more detailed information regarding your specific
vehicle:
http://www.kyb.com

Nathan Dyck
MKII MR2 Autocross FAQ