Re: DTN '99!

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: DTN '99!
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:57:30 -0700

Dear Phil:

Thanks, sir!  I'll try to live up (down?) to the standards set by all ya'll
previous DTN folks.  I have to echo the thought about how great the DTN program
is.  I've explained it to a few friends, who were all just blown away by the
concept.  Makes ya realize just how cool this Team.Net group is.

As for identifying myself, I have to "go commercial" for a minute and say that
if everybody would subscribe to "PYLON" then you'd get a picture of me!!
There's also the LV region web page, at www.lvrscca.org.  But failing that,
there is the "Nearly Sacred MG-Engineers Hat"--  A railroad engineer's hat with
a large MG badge on it, which at last count had been to 21 states, been IN both
oceans and the Gulf of Mexico, under about a hundred British cars, and visited 8
or 9 racetracks.  It looks like you would imagine it looks after all that....

I really am looking forward to meeting all the faces/cars that go with the
signature lines on Team.Net!  See ya there!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB