Re: Come Play in peru

To: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Come Play in peru
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:41:39 -0400
Hello Lloyd!How are you doing? The R.A.F.T. Racing members are going up
to Peru, Ind. to play and listen to your great announcing skills.
Daniel, Karl Litterer, John Whitling, Gordon Kinney, and I are going to
try to put on a show for you and others. The blue '72 vette is back and
looks so good. Now it looks as good as it runs.  Daniel will run in
that, while I will run the '86 silver/grey vette that you saw at the
first BFG event in Peru.  So I'm looking forward to the fast courses and
seeing you up there Lloyd. See ya' up in Peru!

Adam Popp
#40 B/SP
'86 Silver/Grey Vette
R.A.F.T. Racing