Fwd: Dammed near "Jacked"

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Dammed near "Jacked"
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 23:25:29 EDT
--part1_abef9255.24c3f4a9_boundary

From: Hottvr@aol.com
Full-name: Hottvr
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 23:07:03 EDT
Subject: Dammed near "Jacked"
To: kcautox@onelist.com

After leaving the event site, the Nicolls,Swifts,Tim Koch and myself went to
Ponaks
for some chow. After leaving I headed home. I headed northeast on SW Blvd to
18th street east. At 23rd and I-70 a red Geo Storm that was in front of me
slide sideways
in my lane blocking my entrance to I-70. Two men in their 20's came out of
the car
and started to run back towards me. I pulled to the shoulder and punched it
onto the entrance to I-70. As I looked back two more had come from nowhere
for a total of four. The two I never saw were at the back of the trailer
running forward towards the truck. As I merged into traffic on I-70 I realzed
that I had just narrowly missed being
"Jacked" or robbed or worse. I have lived in KC since 1956 and have never had
a close call like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My Ford truck probably needs a new set
of rear tires now.
I think I left most of them on that entrance ramp.

Watch your ass

Mike B. TLS#1

--part1_abef9255.24c3f4a9_boundary--