4th Annual Ken Kaiser Memorial Autocross

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 4th Annual Ken Kaiser Memorial Autocross
From: AutoXr95@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:26:37 EDT
On August 1st, we will host the 4th annual Kaiser Memorial Autocross to
benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The event will be held at UB-Amherst
in Anherst New York. Drivers Meeting will be at 10:00AM, with first car off
at 10:30AM. Enrty fees are $20.00 for SCCA members, $25.00 for non SCCA. We
expect to have some prizes to raffle, and expect a great time to benefit a
great cause. I hope you will all attend. Last year we raised over $1500.00
dollars for the Foundation.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there.

For directions or more information, please feel free to email me.

Tom Ernst
WNY SCCA T/S/R Chief