FS: Race Wheels for VW VR6 cars

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Race Wheels for VW VR6 cars
From: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:03:08 PDT
Well, folks, the time has come for selling my race wheel/tire package from
my GTI-VR6...  I need to move them yesterday, as I am getting ready to trade
cars in the next couple weeks.  I would really like to find a new home for
them very soon, as I may need the cash to get the car deal off the ground.

Anyways, here's the package:

$1100 15x7 Type 76 Weld Roadrace wheels for VW VR6 car
     5x100, 38mm offset, non hub-centric
$130 in hub-centric spacers, 2 5mm from H&R and 2 1/4" custom-made
$75 in lugs to hold the wheels on
$600 in Kumho 225/50-15 (heat cycled by Tire Rack) now at 1/2
     tread...many good runs left

All of these were new this spring and have ~8 events on them.  I am asking
$850 or best offer.  The wheels will be shipped as soon as your check
clears.  I hate to do it that way, but I have gotten screwed on deals like
this before and will not let it happen again.  I think I have a few friends
here who can vouch for me.

-dave