(no subject)

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: (no subject)
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:20:03 EDT
Thought I would pass this add along to the group for anyone that wants a
turnkey fast little D/Stocker. Many times Danny was overall FTD at are
events!  Pictures and results are available at our site:

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC Website</A>
http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html

The add follows:

FOR SALE: 1996 Plymouth Neon ACR Coupe.  Factory Competition model with
National Champion interior, AC, AM-FM Cassette.  White, extra clean,
non-smoker,
garaged, synthetic lubes, maintenance records, 60k.
Autocross winner at National Tour, divisionals, state championships, etc.
FTD winner in
Gulf Coast, SCCA, PCA, Miata Club events.  This car has won thousand$ from
Chrysler.
Perfect weekday commuter and weekend warrior, earns its keep!  Yours for just
$8500
including American wheels and BFGoodrich R1 tires.
Danny Shields (813) 681-5378 or FastDan5@AOL.com

Thanks,
John Taylor
Webmaster for Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd.