Re: Alignment settings - 1999 Honda Civic Si

To: khschenk@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG
Subject: Re: Alignment settings - 1999 Honda Civic Si
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:39:59 -0400 (EDT)
--Boundary_(ID_neFtpqOa1FWnlzHi373xrQ)

Best thing to check is the factory manual to see what is adjustable.  Only the
toe is adjustable on my Prelude.  Everything else is bolted together and you
get what you get.  If is out of "spec" then something is bent or broken.

As far as my toe setting is concerned, I run .0625" total toe out, front and
rear.  This is my daily driver so more might be better for the autox course but
not on the road.

Lloyd Wilson
100K Racing
93 Prelude VTEC