Evansville pictures posted

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Evansville pictures posted
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:48:22 -0500
These are all I had time to take, but I will capture some stills off my
camcorder tomorrow (I Hope).  My boy shot some video.

I was an excellent event.  I felt like I had an advantage because I ran the
year prior and the courses were somewhat the same.
I remember hitting the Rev Limiter in my Honda on Sunday last year, but
never came close this year and ran the whole thing in second gear.

We are heading for Oscoda Friday for the next BFG Cendiv Series event.  I
hope Street Touring is a big class there.

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/3july99.htm

Ron Conrad - Street Touring #25 - 86 Honda Civic Si (only 365,000 original
miles, one owner car)

I also have:

74 Capri V6 2800 - Race Capri (4-Sale)  Raced in the One Lap of America
about 3 years ago by Matt Jennings (no motor)
74 Capri V6 2800 - Parts Capri (4-sale) Good Mechanicals (I bought it for
the engine)
74 Capri 2000 (my first sports car and now a Winter Beater)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (next restoration / D/SP project)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (Parts Car)
98 GMC Safari AWD (Tow Vehicle)