IMPORTANT WEST COAST CAN-AM INFO

To: Autox List <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: IMPORTANT WEST COAST CAN-AM INFO
From: Cliff Loh <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:14:18 -0700
Hi folks,

If you've tried FAXing your entry form for the Can-Am challenge,
you'll have to fax it again. Apparently the number on the entry
form is incorrect (my fault for putting that on the form and
posting it on the web site.  The correct number is now on the
entry form on the website http://can-am-west@erc.bc.ca

Anyway, the correct fax number is: 604-683-3541

Sorry for the mix up.  Flame away at your leisure.

On a happier note: Chrysler Canada will be offering $Contingency$
for the Can-Am event. Here's the details.

Stock category only - DS, DSL, ES, ESL

$CDN300 for 1st place
$CDN200 for second place

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)