Looking for high heat hoses

To: autox@autox.team.net, cashmo@execpc.com
Subject: Looking for high heat hoses
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:51:16 -0500
A few years back we repaired the fresh air supply tube with a high heat hose.
It looked something like a half inch heater hose, but was green in color. It
was rated at 1000 degrees , but has deteriorated and I need to replace it. I
dont remember where we picked it up at. Anyone shed any light on this one??
Ps I was refering to the catalytic converter fresh air supply

Bill Schmidt cs rx7 KC reg