Which Racing Harness should I buy?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Which Racing Harness should I buy?
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:48:23 EDT
Alvin,
   I also use the Schroth Ralleye and am quite happy with it.  It is terrific
especially because you don't have to drill holes in the car.  You will
probably want the shoulder pads too.. they make it a whole lot more
comfortable when yo cinch things down.  If at all possible in your car, try
and get  set it up so you get the straightest pull over the seat.  The belt I
use mounts to the  rear passenger bolt on the "C" pillar, and it does pull
slightly on the right shoulder..  You'll never notice it after the flag
drops!!
Alan Stratton