Which Racing Harness should I buy?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Which Racing Harness should I buy?
From: "Alvin Lin" <auto_xer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:04:20 PDT
Hi everyone,

I'd like your advice in selecting a racing harness for my car.  I drive a
1995 Honda Civic EX (no rollcage or rollbar).  I mainly autocross about once
or twice a month and go to Open Track road course events about 4 times a
year.

I'm interested in hearing your opinions and experiences with different types
of harnesses.  Currently, the Schroth Ralleye 4 harness is the most
appealing because I can attach the harness to the stock seat belt anchors.

Thanks in advance for your investment in time.

Alvin