Re: Geez box for Auction/DTN/MBBF

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Geez box for Auction/DTN/MBBF
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:43:43 -0700
Mark Sirota wrote:

> "R. John Lye" wrote:
> > Well, I'm on the digest, so I hope that I've not already been
> > outbid.  However, since I was planning on getting a GEEZ box
> > and software bundle later this summer anyway, this seems like
> > a good time and a good cause to bid the full $395 list price.
>
> Great idea, John.  And I'd really like to see you get the bundle, but
> not as much as I'd like to see me get the bundle. :-)
>
> Since the price is really $395 plus $19 S&H, that's $414...  And I'd
> consider Byron's car washing skills to be worth $6, so I'll round it up
> to $420.

Thank you!  Finally someone who understands my actual talents!  ;-)

> I'll even up it further if Byron will volunteer to wash the floorpan,
> both top and bottom -- it's covered in oil at the moment.

Uh-oh, this sounds bad.  How much more will you pay, exactly??

> Byron, I assume the cube can handle the vibration of a Formula Ford?

It's been tested in all matter of mod cars and passed with flying
colors.  It's not been tested to withstand the sound of wailing and
gnashing of teeth likely to occur if someone doesn't outbid Mark!
C'mon, floor pans?  Yuch!!!

--Byron