Bid on Byron's C&C

To: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Bid on Byron's C&C
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:34:56 -0700
Consider it a done deal, John!  I'll be glad to give 2 hours of personal
telephone consultation and coaching to the top bidder on this prize.

Hey, I'm just flattered to find *someone* that thinks my coaching is
worth more than my car washing skills!  For those who still think they'd
rather have me wash their cars, that's still an available option too.
John has bid $50 and we'll make this a your choice item--the 2 hours of
consultation and coaching or a Byron Short car wash.

So who will outbid John?  Same deal.  Bidding by cash or MC/Visa
accepted, bidding closes on July 31, with money to change hands by about
Aug 3.

--Byron