Re: F-body info

To: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: F-body info
From: Alek Tziortzis <alextz@comm.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 09:57:58 -0500
The intake manifold leak was a technical service bulletin. Usually
happened on pre 1996 cars because of GM not putting enough sealer goop
(RTV?) on the manifold. Not all cars exhibit this, and I havent heard of
many later ones (1996+) do it.

My 1994 Z28 intake manifold leaked after about 2 years, Dealer fixed it,
it was fine for the next 40K miles till I sold it (I dont think the
current owner has any problems with it either).

Alex Tziortzis
1998 Z28 1LE

--
Alex Tziortzis