RE:Display's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Display's
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:27:48 EDT
Hello,

        I thought that I would also let you know of a place to get a great
looking display.  The Crown Autocross Club in Kansas City is looking at this
display for possible purchase for next year.  We borrowed the one that Kansas
Region has for one of our events.  The display is from RaceAmerica.
WWW.Raceamerica.com.  It is an LED display that can either be used with the
timing system or from the computer.  You can have the display show just the
run time or have it show the run time, the best run time, and then the
finishing place you are in for your class.  It is really a neat item.  The
cost of this display is around $1,200.  If you have any questions on this
display you can contact the Kansas Region about theirs.  Contact Rob Gregg at
1-800-479-4156.

Paul "to the floor" Poore
Secretary
Crown Autocross Club