RE: Saturn timing chain - the real deal

To: "'Jeff Blankenship'" <jblanken@itds.com>, melissab@aocs.org
Subject: RE: Saturn timing chain - the real deal
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:43:53 -0400
I think another dealer is in order. It should be obvious to the service
manager that you take maintainence seriously and he should honor your claim
even if you can't produce oil change receipts ( I know I can't :-). Its this
kind of lame ass crap that has made extended (and expensive) bumper to
bumper warrantees so poplular.

Good luck,
Alan