RE: M/C Powered Car

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: RE: M/C Powered Car
From: Paul Hagger <paulhag@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:18:01 -0700
You may be thinking of the Piontek Sportech.  It has a Yamaha MC engine.
Sequential shift.  To do reverse they used a starter motor activated by a
button.  Very lightweight.  Very fast.  The MC engine is overbored,
supposedly with 200+ hp.  If you want, they claim to turbocharge them for
even more go.

Built in Hawaii (last I saw).  About 45K.

-paul