RE: M/C Powered Car

To: Paul Hagger <paulhag@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: M/C Powered Car
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 09:16:45 -0700

Paul:

It did?!?!?  Hmmm, did my memory fail me?  I thought sure that the 'Skate had a
4-cyl Yamaha, mounted sideways.  Perhaps I've gotten corn-fused here.  Wrong
name perhaps.   I recall a review of the car I described in Road & Track some
years ago.  Now that you jog my neurons, I think you're correct, and the 'Skate
is somewhat like a Lotus 7, and I'm thinking of sumpin' else!?!?!????

I'm supposed to be taking that Gecko-Balboa stuff to improve my memory, but I
keep forgetting where I put the bottle...

Thanks-
JDK

Paul Hagger <paulhag@microsoft.com> on 07/06/99 09:07:19 AM