FS: Mustang parts for stock guys

To: "'Team.Net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Mustang parts for stock guys
From: "Brian Bender" <bbender@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:50:42 -0400
OK, so for all you FStock drivers in Fox Mustangs wishing you had an extra
set of wheels so you didn't have to chunk your street tires (hey, put a set
of shaved street tires on 'em, whaddoIcare? <bg>), I'm trying to get rid of
a set of '91-'93 5-spoke 16x7 "pony" rims (with center caps, if you want
'em).  They're in good shape, it's just finally time to spring for something
wider...

Figured maybe $450 for the set?  If they're not much more than that new
these days, talk to me -- I haven't been wheel shopping in a while.  ;-)
I'd like to hand them off in person if at all possible (I'm in western PA),
but I can ship them from work if I have to.  What the heck, I haven't P.O.'d
our shipping dept. in a while <g>.....

I also have a pair of Tokico non-adjust struts just sitting around.  They're
still good, haven't leaked down, I'm just running too much spring for them
now.  They're about 2 years old, should have plenty of life left in them,
and they should be fine for stock or near-stock spring rates (they worked
well when I had Eibach Pro-Kits on the car).  $100 takes the pair.

 - Brian Bender
   91CP '91 Mustang LX
   Steel Cities Region, SCCA
   North Hills SSC