Re: Timing display

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Subject: Re: Timing display
From: dennis@raceamerica.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:35:52 -0700
Alan,

You might check out our new Large Digital Display on our web site at
http://www.raceamerica.com and select LARGE DISPLAYS.  These displays are
microprocessor controlled 6-digit display with 8" tall digits.  There are a
number of regions running these displays connected to a wide variety of
hardware timers and PC software.

Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA, Inc.
http://www.raceamerica.com