Re: Power steering Fluid for GM?

To: rweatherford@mindspring.com, autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net,
Subject: Re: Power steering Fluid for GM?
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:10:37 EDT
rweatherford@mindspring.com writes:

<< I have heard that many GM cars suffer from PS pumps not being able to
 keep up with the drivers when auto-xing.  I found this to be the case on
 a tight course this weekend and also blew a HP hose.

 I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for different fluids that
 help this problem.
 I know it also happens to Corvette's and the like...

 Thanks!

Use Redline Power Steering Fluid.  The problem is that most other
fluids foam up when in aggressive mode such as autocross.  I have
found the Redline solves this problem and also makes the howl of the
pump either go away or is greatly reduced.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing