Neon P/S puking... Thanks! & now which is best?

To: autox@autox.team.net, neon@iastate.edu
Subject: Neon P/S puking... Thanks! & now which is best?
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:38:59 EDT
Thanks to all of you who chimed in on possible fixes on the puking power
steering for our Neon.  It looks like we will be replacing the fluid with
synthetic and running it slightly on the low side.

Now the $.64 question is .... Who makes the best synthetic fluid?

Valvoline Synthetic (Synpower or Syntech)?  (I can find this at WalMart)

Redline?

The stuff that Jim Rohn recommended that is shipped to your door? (Ok.. I
forgot where I saved his post)

Whoomah!!

Jan Gerber
Omaha, NE