Re: Need help in locating a part

To: <DUELRACER@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help in locating a part
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:55:18 -0400
Two things.

One.
Try with a Chevrolet dealer. Novas of the era were built on the same
line/plant. On of the reasons for the FXs' being built is that it was
a simple and known car. It was produced in various plants around the
world. You'll have to look under the GM number, but I would guess the
Toyota equivalent is stamped/molded on the relay case.

Second.
Forward me the part number and I'll check with the local dealers in NY
and CT area.
Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com