Re: DTN Blurb, too long, needs a good editor...

To: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: DTN Blurb, too long, needs a good editor...
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:08:22 -0700

Dear Paul:

Hey, I never said I was good a following instructions!  You could get many, many
testimonials to THAT from various employers, the venerable Dr. Jackson, and most
of my relatives.

You misplaced my earlier message?  What earlier message?  Did I send this once
already?  Is it time for your medication or mine?  NURSE!!!!

JDK

Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu> on 06/29/99 10:02:57 AM