Re: Turbo guys get screwed again

To: hillman@planet-torque.com
Subject: Re: Turbo guys get screwed again
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:08:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/99 10:41:08 AM EST, hillman@planet-torque.com writes:

>  The only other question I have is why does it seem as though member
> comment was not solicited on this issue?  If it was, I must have missed
> it, but unless everyone did, I would think I'd have heard about it on
> teamdotnet.

The FasTrack items that appear as "Tech Bulletins" are generally
corrections or omissions in the current rulebook, initial classification of
cars that were introduced after the current rulebook was printed, or
clarifications of certain rules in the book as a result of a member inquiry.
The item on turbos was a change to a sentence in an existing rule, to
clarify that rule as it applied to turbochargers.  Since it was not a NEW
rule that did not previously exist, it was not put out for member comment.

GH Sharp