Re: Suburbans

To: "Steve Tompkins" <tompkins@voyageronline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suburbans
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:11:06 -0500
My daily driver is a 79 Big Block Suburban that I use to pull my EP Mustang
on an 18' all steel dovetail.
My first pull in this truck was on a Texas two lane with a "passing
shoulder".  I was pulling a 16' flatbed with 6,000 pounds of welder parts.
The short version of the story is that the lady in the minivan quit messing
with her purse about 1 1/2 seconds in front of me and of course when she sat
back up, she pulled the wheel over.
The trailer responded to my evasive manuver with one of it's own.  Believe
me, that long wheelbase is the only thing that saved me.
I also like the 454.

Bryan Williams

Beer Money Racing