Miata coil-overs

To: autox@autox.team.net (autocross list)
Subject: Miata coil-overs
From: emddjf@chron.com (Dwayne Jacques Fontenot)
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:08:58 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

I don't think I've posted for a couple of years but I have been lurking
and reading the digests when I have time. Hopefully I didn't miss this
already being discussed.

I want to put coil-overs on my Miata and was wondering if anyone had any
experience or advice they'd like to share.

I'm considering the H&R's that Tire Rack sells and the MazdaSpeed's that
Moss Motors carries.

I have heard about Ground Control and seen their ads in SportsCar but
can't find too much info at their site. I don't know if they sell kits
with shocks.

I haven't been able to find any information on relative features of these
products. Same thing with quality. I think H&R has a good reputation but
am not sure about Mazdaspeed.

Thanks for any info,

Dwayne Fontenot
1996 Miata R (white) finally paid off :-)