Need a Ride to the Richmond Pro?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a Ride to the Richmond Pro?
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:48:28 -0400
I confirmed last night that my wife and crew chief will be working the week of
the Richmond Pro.

This presents a problem, as it means I'll be trailering my car from Detroit
(Windsor) all by my little lonesome.

If you are a Michigan person, or you live along the route, and you don't mind
spending a little time behind the wheel of a Suburban dragging a trailer, I've
got a ride for you.

If you're an F125 person, I can probably fit your kart and your extra stuff in
the back of the 'burban - there's no lack of storage space in that boat.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

DG