RE: Viper guy crosses over ;-)

To: "'rohns@doitnow.com'" <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: RE: Viper guy crosses over ;-)
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:50:00 -0500
In the latest Road and Track (or is that Car & Driver, I never remember
which one), They did a comparison of the "best handling cars in the U.S."
and the Viper scored a possible 100 out of 100 for each of segement times on
a road course, slalom and skidpad, but was places 4th because Mario didn't
like it as much. It may not have the same "feel" as an NSX, but besting
every car in each performance category must be good for something...

I was dissapointed that some cars that probably handled better than any of
those cars (like a Miata, for instance) wasn't included in the test.
----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O
Crossroads Systems, Inc.