RE: Significant Other Class

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Significant Other Class
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:22:56 -0500
Well, the shouting matches in the really competitive couples would be fun
to watch anyway...

Or could we protest couples that we thought were getting together for
competitive purposes only? Could be far more instructive than protests for
participation in ladies.

Phil Vanner
"...do you promise to love, honor and take the McKamey phase 1 at the
earliest opportunity..."