RE: ST Classification..any solid rules?

To: "'Howell, J. Brett'" <jbh@tpghq.com>,
Subject: RE: ST Classification..any solid rules?
From: Hiram Cuebas <HCUEBAS@techforce.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:10:54 -0500
My understanding was that the class was designed for Sedans. I know that
a few months back we had a long discussing about what the defenition of
sedan was. The way that it was explained to me was that as long as the
car in question had a sibling that had four door then it would qualify.
This then leaves any sport based car out of  ST. Preludes and Sciroccos
are the sports car based car for there manufacturies so I would think
that they would be excluded from ST.