RE: ST Classification..any solid rules?

To: "'Mohler, Jeff'" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ST Classification..any solid rules?
From: Hiram Cuebas <HCUEBAS@techforce.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:57:02 -0500
If I`m not mistaken the cars allowed for this class would be NORMALLY
ASPIRATED four passanger vehicle with a engine size of 3.1 or less.
Having four doors doesn`t matter providing that the car is made in four
door configuration. Example; Neon, VW Jetta, Civic qualify and Preludes
and Sciroccos would be excluded.
So I don`t think that your friend GSX  would quilify for any ST class.