Re[2]: spin control and laying blame

To: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Subject: Re[2]: spin control and laying blame
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 99 09:42:47 -0500
     I agree - Personal responsibility is what's needed here. If you wad up
     your car, tough.  You were driving, who else's fault could it be?

     How many lawsuits do you think it would take from some poor SOB who
     wadded up their car on a solo2 course, against the SCCA, to put an end
     to our cheap, fun solo 2 activities?  Not too many.  The waiver form
     that you sign is poor insurance against that sort of thing, as is
     being proven in courtrooms all over the nation.

     Whaa!!! I spun out and smashed up my daily driver, who can I blame?

     Blame yourself.

     Scott Phelps

     TLS #11

     88 Yugo GVX EP  (Factory Bombed out by NATO)