Re: Course design/speed limits

To: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Course design/speed limits
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:48:25 -0700
Very well said, Rocky, and I agree completely.

If a region *plans* a 70mph (for the fastest S and SP cars) course, then
they are IMHO beyond the scope of the rules.  The SEB has occasionally
handed out hand slaps to regions habitually in this area.  I seem to
recall at least one case where a region was prohibited from running
events for a period as punishment for exceeding the rulebook intentions.

--Byron