Re: Clorox for your tires?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clorox for your tires?
From: "D. Barry Stubbs" <z24man@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:23:14 -0500
> Sounds a little weird to me.  We us to use Clorox to get the tire spinnin so
> we could smoke 'em.  Clorox definantly made 'em slippery - making them soft?
> I don't know - I think I'd try a proven substance - Formula V tire treatment.
> Check Racer Wholesale, they sell the stuff.  its about $30/gallon.  Good
> Luck...  Rick McClure

Hmmm, not worth the dough since this'll be the probably last time that
I'm on these tires, and I'll be moving up to something more sticky.  I
assume, then, from what you're saying is that tire traction additives
are not illegal for use with SoloII.  I just don't want to get pegged
if, after my first run, I'm spraying Clorox on my tires in prep for run
two and get DQed.  And that doesn't mean sent to Dairy Queen, either.

D. Barry Stubbs                                    http://surf.to/z24man
(912) 745-9429                                     AOL IM: thez24man
z24man@earthlink.net                               ICQ #5409648
#101GS Atlanta Region SoloII                       88 2.8 5Spd White Z24