Re: TV coverage-Sebring (LONG)

To: Debbie Stohn <dstohn@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: TV coverage-Sebring (LONG)
From: Steven Louis Baumbach <baum0090@kettering.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:19:43 -0500 (EST)
I totally agree, I was very upset with the television coverage.  I only
hope that perhaps Speedvision will pick it up for next year.  If I'm not
mistaken, previouis seasons they showed up to 5.5 hours of Sebring on TV,
what did happen this year?  Do that many people actually follow that
stupid soccer game or the basketball????  Hopefully they will make a good
1 hour highlights show showing everything that we missed.

Aside from the lousy TV coverage, the race looked to be one of the best in
years, with all the different teams (BMW, Audi, Ferrari, Dyson, Ford,
etc....).  Wish I could have been there...

Steve Baumbach